Archiving a Maintenance item will remove it and you will not be able to add it back.
It is different from 'Completing' an item, where the item is still in the system and stays on the Calendar as a completed item.
To archive a Maintenance task
- Select the property, then click Tasks in the left menu.
- Click Edit beside the maintenance task.
- Go to Maintenance Details and scroll to the bottom and click Archive.
- Click the task on the dashboard, or click the title or magnifying glass beside the item in the maintenance hub.
- Click View/Edit Maintenance.
Go to Maintenance Details and scroll to the bottom and click Archive (as above).