The Top Earning graph will show the top 10 Properties or Leases, based on the earnings over the last 12 months.
The earnings are calculated by the Rent for each Lease assigned to the Property.
If the graph shows the top earnings by Lease, then each lease is shown individually.
If the graph shows the top earnings by Property then all the leases are totaled for each property.
If there are less than 10 Properties then the title will change to show how many Properties or Leases are shown
Selecting the Top Earning chart in the dropdown (or clicking the Options link on the chart) lets you configure the following chart options:
- Subtitle - This is a line of text that will show on the chart, below the title.
- Full Width Chart - Checking this will show the chart across the full width of the page. Unchecking it will show it in one half of the page.
- Show Top Earning Property or Lease - This dropdown lets you choose whether to show to top earning Properties or the top earning Leases
- For The Last - This dropdown lest you select how far back the report will go (3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2 years)
- Chart Display Order - This defines the order in which the chart will appear on the page.
- Company Selection - Select which Companies to show on the report.
Click in the box to select a specific Company, click 'Include All' to automatically add all your Companies or click 'Clear' to remove all Companies.